Help & Questions
- I'm trying to log in with my TechSoup Stock user ID and password, but it isn't working. Can you help?
- www.showyourimpact.org is built on a separate system from the Techsoup site. First, make sure that you're eligible to enter the contest. Then register here. Then log in to the submissions page after you receive a confirmation email in your inbox.
- How can I tell my submission was received?
- Go to the Gallery and search for your submission in the search box in the upper right hand corner of the page. You can search by the name of your project or by the name of your organization.
- How can I edit my submission after I've submitted it?
- Log in and go to the Gallery. Search for your submission in the search box in the upper right hand corner of the page. Click on your submission and hit the "edit" tab. Then make your changes and resubmit. Go back to the Gallery to make sure that all your changes have been made.
- Can my organization enter a piece in each of the three contest categories?
- Unfortunately, no. You may submit one creative piece in one of the three submissions categories.
- Does the 1,000 character limit for the impact statement questions include spaces?
- How do I know if my impact statement answers are under 1,000 characters?
- You can copy and paste your statement answers into this site, or if you're typing your answers in Microsoft Word, use Tools > Word Count.(in Word 2007, use Review > Proofing > Word Count).
- Why can't I just email you my submission?
- For legal reasons, participants are required to represent that they agree to the terms and conditions of the contest by clicking on a checkbox that's included in the submission form.
Full Contest Terms & Conditions
The formal Show Your Impact contest Terms & Conditions can be found here.